Jamie “Jai” Hopkins is the Founder and CEO of the #1 Healing Station, aka Jai Publishing House Incorporated, ever to hit the internet streets! It all started when she joined an anthology project that afforded her the opportunity to write her book along side other amazing women who had also survived sexual abuse, domestic abuse, divorce, health failures, mental illness, and the such. That experience boosted her credibility to become the #1 international bestselling author, but also left her vulnerable to the publishing company to use her story to violate her trust and victimize her all over again. Emotional and verbal abuse from that experience was the main motivation to start Jai Publishing House Incorporated. It became a mission and passion for Jai to create a safe space for survivors to tell their story, heal from that pain, and release a new way of life of happiness for themselves and their readers.
“It is through my transparency that I sustain the integrity of my journey.” – Jai
Then Came JPH
Jai Publishing House Incorporated, JPH, is a full-service publishing house that provides hybrid self-publishing and writing services for aspiring and seasoned authors. We work with clients who want to tell their story, but may not know the nuts-and-bolts involved in the publishing process.
Telling your story, particularly for nonfiction projects, is therapeutic so the ultimate goal is to be free from the pain of your past. That is what makes Jai Publishing unique from other self-publishing companies. The “story” is more important than the “best-selling” status. We are all about emotional healing for our authors and our readers. And we help you tell your story in your voice in the most authentic and rawest form!
Our foundational principle is biblically based, Proverbs 4:23: Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
To ensure we are faithful to our Foundational Principle, we have developed the following Code of Ethics that will be strictly enforced by Jai Publishing staff, consultants, contractors, clients, and all stakeholders. We believe it is our responsibility to guard our healing journey, and Jai Publishing has dedicated countless hours and resources to ensure we provide our clientele with the utmost respect, honor, professionalism, protection, and commitment.
Jai Publishing Code of Ethics
Here at Jai Publishing House, we are committed to your emotional healing journey! You are not a product, but a person. Therefore, the following are more like “promises” from us to you, as well as an agreement of commitment from both parties.
- We will not judge you, criticize you, misuse you, betray your trust, belittle you, make you feel less than, discount your feelings or any such acts.
- We will not pressure you to talk about anything you are not ready to discuss; we will only discuss what you are 100% comfortable with conversing with us about.
- We will not lie to you about anything for any reason.
- We are not psychologists, psychiatrists, counselors, therapists, coaches, or any other profession who are licensed to treat mentally ill patients; therefore, we will not participate in any legal proceedings on behalf of the client.
- We will not provide any type of diagnosis to our clients, or promises of “healing” or treating any mental health-related conditions, to include but not limited to depression, social anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, drug addiction, and personality disorders.
- We will commit fully to your emotional healthiness within the boundaries of our support program and its services, if applicable.